Sunday, November 9, 2008

BARACK OBAMA 44TH PRESIDENT OF THE USA!!!!

5 days after the election, I am just now starting to get myself together. On November 4 2008 Sen. Obama was elected to be the 44th president of the USA. His victory was a sweeping one, he was able to win republican states like Florida and Virginia, and the swinger Pennsylvania of course! The polls is PA closed at 8PM, not even 5 minutes later the TV reported that PA was Obamaland, and that's when I started to cry. All the hard work we put in, during the past few months was finally showing its results, in the most beautiful way possible. While the results were still coming in, I could not help myself, I was crying like a baby. A page of history was being written and I had been a part of it, a small tiny ant, but I was there!